WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

One great dad



This man works hard all day and then comes home to yet a full evening with the family. He fixes everything around the house, squashes bugs, and does all the yard work. And even amidst all that he still finds time to be a great dad. He is super involved in their lives, always has been, and anyone can see how much he just loves and adores these two beautiful babies. He is a strong man and I am so grateful to have him by my side. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hannah looks BEAUTIFUL in these pictures. I love her. She is getting prettier by the day.

Gotta say it--your description coupled with these pictures of Kevin just kept making me think "lumberjack." Weird, I know! But kinda funny :)

The Lord must be well pleased with your public display of admiration and respect for your husband. Thank you for holding him up in high regard.