WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Can you guess what this is?


Might be easy for those of you who know me, but for those of you who don't, give it a whirl!

ALRIGHT, Here's a big clue:
Okay, the answer: reflection in the bell of my French horn.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is it a kids-eye view of a room in your house? Or a picture taken by one of your kiddos?

In Light of the Truth... said...

nope! keep trying!

Amy said...

well, i see the piano in the picture, did you take this photo into a spoon or something?

In Light of the Truth... said...

Amy's getting closer!

Amy said...

Is it the fish eye or cartoon setting of your camera?

In Light of the Truth... said...

Nope, this is pretty much a SOOC (straight out of camera) shot. It's a reflection in something though.

Amy said...

glasses? mirror? trash can lid??

Amy said...

Ohhhh!!! You had me on the edge of my seat!