I saw on someone else's blog (was it you??) a list of 30 goals to complete before she turned 30. And since I AM approaching the big 3-0 in TWO years, I thought it was a fun idea (easier than 101 goals in 1001 days) and figured I better get started already! So here's the list, in no particular order...
1. Lose 15-20 lbs so I'm back to pre-babies weight. (I'm almost there, about 3 lbs to go)
2. Go white-water rafting.
3. Tube down a river.
6. Scrapbook my Europe trip I took in college. Nothing fancy, just want to get the pictures and memoirs out of the shoebox they're currently in! (this is STARTED!)
7. Get curtains hung throughout the house (dining room,
8. Read through entire Bible.
9. Go for a bike ride.
14. Plant a flower garden.
17. Register to receive a local newspaper.
19. Finish wedding scrapbook.
21. Commit to 30 Days of The Shred.
24. Get a bedroom lock. (I feel so embarrassed to say that publicly. But seriously, having little kids changes everything.)
26. Surprise a mom friend with a meal delivered to them, just because, not because of a new baby.
27. Invite our neighbors over to dinner.
30. Buy a cute pair of shoes.
I'll link to this post on the sidebar and you can check back occasionally to see how I'm doing with my completions!