WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The End of the Beginning...

This is one of my favorite songs, by David Phelps.  The entire gospel in one song. Especially love the end! Makes me tear up almost every time--God is just so amazing, so powerful!  "His death wasn't the end but the beginning of life that's completed in you. Don't you see, He did all this for you" Happy Easter everyone!  Christ is RISEN!! (note: you might have to pause the music on the previous video first, because  apparently it automatically starts)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I compeletely agree. GREAT song. :-) Hope you had a wonderful Resurrection Day!