WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Creativity.

How's that for a very NOT-creative title for a creativity post?  LOL  I happened upon this piece of boxing down in the basement the other day and thought it would be fun to let Eli paint it.  I thought it looked like a little city, but as Eli was painting it he was calling it a castle.  So a castle it was!  We added some flags and called it good.  Now if I were REALLY creative, we could've added more STUFF, but I'm just not that good.  So here's our castle.  (The picture's a little bad, I could NOT get it to be in focus!!) But I encourage you, tap into your inner creativity (it's there, trust me! we were ALL children once!) and help your child create something FUN!

No comments: