WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, April 25, 2011

New link: Kids Can Have Fun

I just found a new website this morning that I'm quickly falling in love with as I continue to browse around.  It's filled with tons of fun printables from motivational charts (kind of like a chore chart), All About Me booklets, Cut and Paste activities (cutting pizza toppings, ice cream cones, spring planting supplies, and tons more), beginner drawing pages, craft ideas, puzzles, printable games (there's a balloons n slides version of Chutes and Ladders you can just PRINT off! looks super cute) and tons more.  So go check it out, Kids Can Have Fun.

1 comment:

bp said...

Thank you for sharing!!