WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Answer Me This: Playing cards

Do ANY of you actually pay attention to what cards could be missing from a set of game cards?  {Not talking about a regular deck of cards, I'm talking about games like SkipBo or UNO}  Have you EVER used the blank extra cards to make replacement cards?  Is there any reason to actually keep them in with the box of cards for years after years??  Just wonderin'. 

1 comment:

Randi S said...

I've never made cards. I would probably discard a set if it lost cards (or at least too many cards). :)