WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Photography: Maternity

My friend Kayleigh has her baby shower in a couple weeks and she'd asked if I'd take a few maternity pics before then so she could display them at her shower.  Her professional photo shoot with her hubby and everything is after the shower so this was a mini-session, but we had fun.  Kayleigh is GORGEOUS and she's older than 3 so we very cooperative.  =)  I really enjoy photoshoots that don't require me acting like a complete doofus!  =)













2 comments:

A_Esteves said...

I'm glad to find your blog! really cool! Visit my blog too when you find some time. www.thewayitisblog.blogger.com
XO

Be Strong in the Lord said...

Too bad you are so far away and I only know you on blogger. I'd have you do some for me. These are great.