WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Coming soon.

I painted the play room.  Completely different color than what was originally in the plan.  I finally ordered some curtains today, according to the new color scheme. They'll arrive on Tuesday, and then I'll get things cleaned up and post some pictures!

Also, I decided I am going to chop my hair.  I'm just so tired of smashing it into a hair tie.  I need something more manageable.  So cutting it I am.  Friday at 11am to be precise.  At a hair salon, don't worry.  I have some pictures I'm going to take with me, but I'm not going to bother posting them because my hair will probably look nothing like it.  So just wait for the "after".  Hopefully it'll be good.

I've done several scheduled photoshoots lately with a couple more to come, so I'll share a few of those photos as well!  

I know I haven't posted much lately, but stay tuned!  More is coming!!

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the playroom! Yea!