WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Photography: The Starck Family

My friend Nikki had family visiting and she wanted me to take some family pics for them. So I did!  Just a mini session, it was pretty chilly and Lucas just wanted to go back inside to play with his cousins.  =)


same pose, different angle




And I try to do couples pics as a part of every photoshoot, whether you'd asked for it or not. Consider it a gift from me to you.  Most couples haven't really had pictures done of them since their wedding or engagement.  And it's important to still view yourselves as a COUPLE. So here are Jennifer and Kai:

No comments: