WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - Jan. 19

Notes from last week's menu-- Pioneer Woman's cauliflower soup was really yummy, even Hannah ate it, and that's good because she's a little bit picky and just going into table foods! I made it again to have it for lunch the next day! And last night we had the sausage rice casserole and we all really liked that too. The grocery store didn't have red bell pepper, so I just left it out, and it was just fine anyway. Soo easy to make, few ingredients, and ready for lunch again tomorrow!

A busy week for us with house stuff and unpacking, so here it goes. No specific plan this week but at least some meals we have on hand:

Biscuits and sausage gravy (hubby's request)
Frozen pizza (for moving day since we'll be swamped with boxes!)
Taco soup
Smokies, eggs, toast (we didn't get to this last week)
Loaded salads (for Saturday since I'll be out of town all afternoon)


More menu ideas HERE. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jules said...

That cauliflower soup sounds yummy! I will have to try it soon.

I will email you more later; just busy!!! :)