WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to do this, but it's a great life practice, so I'm baaack!

I am thankful for...

* A home of our own! It's just so comfortable and relaxing to be HOME again!
* Hubby's job. He works so hard and I truly appreciate all he does for our family.
* My handyman, also my hubby. Already there have been some house projects we've had to do--moving laundry hookups, installing water filter on sink, fixing toilet innerds--all of which he really doesn't have much experience, but he takes the time to learn how to do it so we don't have to pay out for someone else.
* Quality time with my boy. I've finally had some sweet time with Eli this week--curling up in a big comfy chair reading books, working on projects, or doing "school".
* Playtime with Hannah. I've trying to work in special time with Hannah too. She's such a sweetie pie!
* Piano time! This week I've FINALLY gotten to play some piano again! It has been a looong time! It always seemed like I could never get through even one song before little fingers were plunking along with me or someone was crawling under my legs, and I'm afraid to play while the kids are sleeping. But finally this week I've actually had some time !
* Possibly finding a new church home! I've been soooo anxious for this for months, so I'm excited to see it finally coming to reality!

So how 'bout you? What have been your little blessings during your week?

1 comment:

bp said...

Good afternoon to you Sarah! I enjoyed your thankful list today. That is nice you could play the piano again!