WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Digging out!

It's a glorious 40-degrees and sunny here today! Compared to sub-zero temps we've been having, this almost feels like spring! I mean really, that is a 40-degree surge! I finally let the cats out of their shed; I'm sure they're happy.


We need to get our propane tank refilled so that means digging through the 4 ft-drift covering our entire sidewalk so the guy can get to the tank. Since Kevin won't be home from work 'til later tonight when it's dark and we're having such nice weather now, I got a little start on the sidewalk. Careful not to overdo it though, of course. Check out how deep the snow is!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

wow, that is a ton of snow!! I like your new background ... =)

Simple Life said...

Ohh my that is alot of snow!!
I used to live in Ohio and now we live in South Carolina where it NEVER snows..believe it of not I MISS the snow! Thanks for sharing your pictures. This is as close to snow as I am going to get!

May God Bless your Beautiful Family!

Mary said...

Well nevermind my FB comment... it was the 1st cat pic I liked best. Love the colors of the kitty too. (And I made you happy right? hehehe)

In Light of the Truth... said...

haha, thanks, Mary! =)

Bethany said...

oh my, I guess that much shovelling would put you into labor! :)