WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Maternity Pics - 37 weeks

I'm just over 37 weeks and wanted to get a few more updated pregnancy pics before it ended and I possibly don't experience it again. (see my 28-week photo session HERE.) Some of these I did myself with the camera remote (a very cool little gadget, by the way, as long as you don't lose it), and then after awhile I had Kevin come in to take some pics for me with the kids. For most of these images I applied a Photoshop action from the Dazzle Effects 4 set. I like how they worked for these photos! It's always fun to play with, but it's not very often I can find a good match for the picture. Anyway, the photos...

my fave of the day
w. the kids. not exactly what I had hoped for, but it works.

and the traditional side profile just for good measures
Not much longer, folks!!

3 comments:

The Fischer Family said...

Very beautiful Sarah! I love pregnancy pictures! Blessings to you over the next few weeks (and good weather too! :P)

BellaMama said...

These are really beautiful pictures! Did you take them yourself? I have some belly pics, but they're just scary! :) I do like having them with the children-a great reminder of how they looked at the time!

Can't wait to see pics of the babe!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Some of them I took myself and some of them Kevin took, and then I edited them myself! I'm sure these will be pics to cherish for years to come!