WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing...

Carter James
7 lbs 9 oz, 20 inches
January 14, 2010 born 1:50am


We're all home already and doing great! Details and pictures to come soon!

8 comments:

cryssi said...

WOW!!!! Congratulations Sarah!!! I cant wait to hear about it and see pictures!!! Love the name and I am sure he is a cutie!!!! I pray your recovery goes smoothly and quickly....

Blessings and Love
Crystal

Amanda Jo said...

Congratulations!

Becky Goerend said...

Congrats! That's great that you're home already!

Chris said...

Congratulations! LOVE the name...that was our boy choice when Anna was born! Can't wait to see pictures!

alisha said...

Congratulations Sarah! I can't wait to see pictures! What a sweet little name!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

Wow congrats. There is a story to go with this birth for sure!! Best wishes for another beautiful baby boy and a lifetime of happiness and love :)

Katy said...

Congratulations! He has a great name and a great birthday! Carter is the boy name that Kevin and I have chosen for our future son someday and the 14th was my birthday!

Still Searching said...

Oh, congrats! Such a nice name. I hope you and the baby continue to feel well, and I look forward to seeing pictures!!
:) Kasandra