WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the middle of it.

In between days of blowing snow, growing drifts, closed roads, and treacherous weather we have short glimpses of really how beautiful it can all be! The kids and I were already running late to get to a meeting yesterday morning, but when I stepped outside and saw the tree branches coated in a beautiful layer of soft snow, I just had to turn back to grab my camera. I'm glad I did!Throughout the day all that beautiful snow fell from the branches and covered the ground with these feathery flakes. I've lived in Iowa/Nebraska nearly all my life, but I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like it!
where's the sidewalk??a speck of color!

1 comment:

cryssi said...

Beautiful Pictures! Beautiful countryside! I love the "feathery" one... I know snow like that has got to get frustrating sometimes and you just want it to go away....but for someone who sees mostly just an inch of snow every now and then and would love to live in that much snow, It is so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!


Crystal