WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Answer Me This: Pampers Wipes

Okay, can someone PLEASE fill me in here?! WHY do some Pampers refill wipes packages have the sticky top so you can use the refill package as your actual travel wipes, and other times they don't have the sticky top and you have to actually cut open the package and place the refill into a plastic wipes container? Did that even make sense? Has anyone noticed this same problem??

5 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I haven't. We don't use Pampers wipes often. I have noticed that sometimes with the diapers, the tabs come off. But that can be an advantage if you write the company and get great coupons LOL

BellaMama said...

They've done this for years. It depends on what the store buys. I used Pamper wipes for a few years with my first 3, then just went to designated washcloths (even before using cloth diapers) and put them in a "zip-lock" bag for travel or in a pampers container with water in it for at home. Use them, wash them, rarely run out. Can use a squirt of any kind of liquid soap or a drop of essential oil like lavendar. There are online recipes for homemade wipes.
Have a good day!

Misty said...

When I first started buying wipes again almost a year ago, I noticed they had tops you could peel off. But I haven't bought any like that in months. I wondered why too, I thought maybe I had imagined that the tops peeled off in the first place. It is annoying to have to cut open the package, especially since I usually end up running out of wipes while changing a diaper, and need to get another package opened quickly.

alisha said...

That doesn't make any sense!!

I'm with S Club Mama, I like Huggies wipes so much more than Pampers! They are much thicker and work so much better - for me anyway!

I agree, write the company and see what they give you! :)

In Light of the Truth... said...

I prefer the soft Pampers (or Luvs) wipes when I have a small baby like Carter and thick Huggies wipes when they're older. I've tried the homemade thing and I hated it. When I'm cleaning up a MESS of a butt and only have one hand free I *really* need the wipes to conveniently pull out of a container for me! Hmm, maybe I *will* write the company!