WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Things I'm loving this week

1. Tropical Trail Mix
2. Curried Rice
3. Creamy Potato Soup
4. This snuggle bug5. Hannah's hair in big pigtails6. My camera memory card being completely cleaned off! I've had the same 500-or-so pictures in there since September-ish!
7. Buying another laundry basket
8. This handy dandy workbook storage solution.
beforeafter
9. Our tax refund.
10. The sun, warmer temps, and the snow melting!!
11. Sleep.
12. First baby smiles.13. The kids going without TV all week!
14. A close friend of mine's preggers with their first baby!
15. I finally got to catch up on the phone with my best friend Angie!
16. My brother's moving back next week!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love the pigtails too. I can't wait for pigtails!

S Club Mama said...

Carter is so cute! And the Cheerios box - great idea!