WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well if she said it, so can I!

I'm going to be an aunt!!!!!! My sister-in-law is pregnant!!! They just found out this morning, so she's due the end of November/early-December, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!! Read Holly's thoughts HERE. We are so thankful and will continue to pray for a smooth pregnancy! All I can say is Yay, Yay, Yay!!!

2 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

Congrats to your family! How exciting!

S Club Mama said...

I just became an aunt in September and I love it. My niece and nephew are darling (twins). :)