WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Target dollar bin

I'm such a sucker for Target's dollar bins! We're over an hour from the city, so we don't go to Target much, but when I do I always find great things! Take a look at a lot of what's there right now, all for $1 each: 3 Precious Moments books, 2 journals, Easter/Spring stickers, Go Fish cards, oh and a Curious George puzzle I forgot to throw in this picture! Fun stuff!

2 comments:

cryssi said...

Oh I Love Targets Dollar Bin!!!!

Blessings
Crystal

The Fischer Family said...

Oh that sounds like me! I love the Dollar Bin! You never know what you're going to find!