WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Answer Me This: Wordpress

I know most of you use Blogger, but does anyone know how to Log In to Wordpress?? I used to have a blog there when I first started but shortly after switched over to Blogger.  When I leave comments on certain people's blogs, it has a really old profile pic (Eli was 4 months old or something) and I'm wondering if that's linked to my Wordpress account and would like to change it or something but can't find where to log in anymore.  Anyone know??

2 comments:

Becky Goerend said...

Does this work for you?
http://wordpress.com/wp-login.php

In Light of the Truth... said...

That did it! Thanks! Got my profile pic changed finally!