WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, November 19, 2010

On a high

Well, lately I've been feeling good. Especially compared to when I wrote this.  God has {for now} taken away a lot of the bitterness I was carrying around.  It's one of those "nothing's changed yet everything's changed" type of things.  Meaning nothing's different really, but my attitude has been better, and that has made everything else better by the millions.  For now.  So while it lasts I'm enjoying this good feeling.  

Good night.

4 comments:

Servant Becca said...

Praise God for His mercies and love! Sometimes it seems we must hit bottom before we recognize the up as we seek Him for help.

cryssi said...

I'm so glad for you Sarah! I will keep you in my prayers....In my experience, when our attitude changes, things eventually start to change...But I am so happy that you are feeling better about things!

Blessings
Crystal

jaesi said...

its amazin' what a little attitude change can do :)

love ya!

~Amanda said...

Fabulous! It's in your hands! Keep up the good attitude!