WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Link Love

1.  Little Miss Momma -- Super cute home crafts, headbands, etc



2. Doll house made out of a drawer {from Nice Girl Notes}


3. Recipes: Gifts in a jar  -- Don't these sound yummy??
Almond Pancake Mix
Triple Chocolate-Mint Cocoa Mix
Spiced Cranberry Cider Mix

4.  And on a more serious note, this is something I need to get back to reading more often.  Much more often.

3 comments:

S Club Mama said...

I like the Target shoes, couldn't see the Macy's shoes, the Crocs would be good for jeans & t-shirt days though. :)

I miss you!

bp said...

What a cute idea for a dollhouse! Some people are so creative!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

In Light of the Truth... said...

Isn't it adorable?!!