WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Nov. 22


Thanksgiving week!  Busy, busy, busy!

Bible Study... Read daily devotions at Proverbs 31 Ministries.

Memory Verse... Hebrews 12:28-29
"Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our 'God is a consuming fire.'"

Husband Encouragement... 
* Do laundry and get all his work shirts ready.
* Clean up house.
* Stop nagging about him playing his ipod games all the time, and instead invite him to  doing something specific.

Train Them Up... 
* Get off the computer and stop being so distracted.
* Stop yelling at Eli.
* Consistent potty training with Hannah.
* Settle into a new feeding routine with Carter.
* Think of creative ways to get the kids to do toy clean-up??

Personal Goals... 
Read a chapter in my book.

New Habit of the Month...
Sweep after meals.

MUST Do...
* Start working on Christmas letter.
* Take a family picture for Christmas cards.
* Go to the store for all our Thanksgiving food stuff.

Zone... Laundry.

Menu -

M -  ham, green beans, fruit
T - taco
W - baked ziti
Th - (Kevin works) clean out fridge before being gone for the weekend
F - Thanksgiving at Paul and Holly's
S - Thanksgiving with the in-laws
Su - Iowa

FUN THINGS!
* Watching Jaesi's kiddos for the afternoon today.
* MOPS potluck and playdate Tuesday.
* Thanksgiving with my family on Friday
* Thanksgiving with Kevin's family on Saturday
* Will be at my parents still on Sunday, driving back Sunday night

3 things I'm thankful for today... Today I'm not feeling very thankful at all.  I've been yelling at my kids all morning, and so far it's just not a good start to the week.  I'm cold, the house is a mess, and I'm just grumpy.  But here we go...
1. I am thankful for a house.  A place to be during these cold months.
2. I am thankful for computers and such an easy way to connect with other friends and moms.
3. I am thankful for Kevin's job and all that it provides for our family.

Join in with your weekly plans!  Read the guidelines, then come back and leave your link below!  Have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

It's been one of those days here too, Sarah. Tristan has been telling me "no" all day & Isaac is whiny. I think it's the weather and the anticipation of the coming weekend festivities! Perk up, nap time is soon!