WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Monday Meanderings - Nov. 15


Bible Study... This week in order to really holding myself accountable, I want to write one thing in my journal every day from something I read for the day.  One verse (or more) or a thought.  Anything.

Memory Verse... Ephesians 6:4
"Do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord."

Husband Encouragement... 
* Bake something yummy.
* Keep the home quiet so he can sleep during the day.
* The house is tidy and the laundry is almost completely caught up on--keep it that way!

Train Them Up... 
* We posted a list of "family rules" yesterday.  And now that they're posted and we've had some time to sit down with the kids and really explain our expectations of them, I'm hoping it will help us be calmer in our disciplines.
* Complete 2 more crafts for our wall of art in the playroom.

Personal Goals... 
* Carter's 10-month pictures!

New Habit of the Month...
Sweep the dining room after meals.

MUST Do...
* Mail thank-you notes out.
* Figure out pirate costumes for the kids??

Zone... 
Ceiling fans badly need vacuumed and dusted!  I did the living room last week and it looks sooo much better, I'm feeling more motivated to do the office and our bedroom.

Menu - TBD.  Kevin's working nights til Saturday so it'll be easy meals here this week.


M -
T -
W -
Th -
F -
S -
Su - Thanksgiving meal at the church

FUN THINGS!
* MOPS event Tuesday
* Women's fellowship at church Thursday night
* It's getting really close for a few babies to be born!!  I'm getting really anxious!!

3 things I'm thankful for today... In the midst of it all, we can ALWAYS choose to be thankful!
1. Kevin's dad came this weekend to help work on the tractor and put up snow fences.
2. We got to spend an afternoon/evening with Paul and Holly!
3. A tidy home.

Want to join in with your weekly plans??  Click here for guidelines, then come back and leave your link below!  Have a great week!

No comments: