WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Shoe Verdict

Thank you so much for your input on the shoe decision!  You were fun to "shop" with--I love you, ladies!

My favorites were the sporty Mary Janes (Keen 'Midori MJ' Mary Jane Flats), but I could not find them in my color in my size online.  Plus they were a tad more expensive than what I really wanted to pay and I couldn't have tried them on first.





BUT this weekend I looked briefly while I was running errands in Omaha and I found these Sketcher Step Up Mary Janes at Kohls.  I had seen them online, after my shoe post, but wasn't sure about them.  Once I tried them on, though, I thought yeah, these could work.  I got some new socks to go with them, since all I usually have is white and white would not do for these, and so far I'm very pleased.  They're comfortable, they're flat, and I've already worn them a few times in just the last two days.

And as for these adorable flats we all thought were super cute... I might keep them in mind for spring! I did see them at Target but not in the beautiful purple color--I suppose I could've tried them on just for size but didn't really have the time.



So thanks again for your help!  Just might do this again sometime, cuz it was fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah!! I have the same sketcher brown shoes(older version) and black too!! Cute socks are cute with these and I like to play with cute design socks. Make sure you tighten the strap tight...not too loose or not too tight. For some reason my black sketchers I can't wear them for a long time b/c they give be blisters...I think they might actually be too big but these same brown ones fit the best!!! Glad you found a pair you enjoyed!!! Lisa T.

In Light of the Truth... said...

Lisa, the pair of Sketchers you were wearing when you came here was right next to these brown ones in the store! Didn't realize you had the Mary Jane ones too--fun! I like how the strap can so nicely across the whole shoe and not just the ankle. Seems like a good shoe and nice to wear with jeans and a nice shirt!