WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

For the record.

I just wanna say I have really great friends.  Really really great friends. And I am SO THANKFUL.  When Carter was going through all of his bee sting madness, I had dozens of friends instantly supporting me and praying for me via the Facebook network.  And now in bad storms I have friends who will call and/or text me warning me that there's a weather alert of some kind.  {tornado something-or-other} We don't have neighbors, we don't have TV, Kevin's often working nights when these things hit, and apparently our weather radio isn't working properly.  It can be really scary, knowing I am in charge of our little ones and I'm on my own out here. But knowing I have friends specifically thinking of me and checking in on me, means the world!  Thank you so very much!!

1 comment:

~Amanda said...

Awww. We love you, Sarah! So grateful for the internet. Homes may be far away, but hearts can be closer. :)