WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TUESDAY Meanderings

I didn't get this up yesterday, we were out of town. But I DO have a list for the week, so here we go...



Bible Study... Just focus on reading one verse a day perhaps?


Memory Verse... Romans 12:11
"Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord."

Husband Encouragement...
♥ Give him as much rest as possible. Seems like I keep dumping the kids on him on his days off because I just have things going on! Make it as easy for him as possible, although he is a GREAT dad on his own!
♥ Tidy up everywhere.
♥ Make sure work clothes are ready.

Train Them Up...
* Start getting into a solid bedtime routine. When school starts it will be 8PM SHARP. No outings, no anything.
* Kids clean rooms.
* Read a Tree House book with Eli.

Personal Goals...
* Recoop this week.  Keep the schedule light this week and not worry about getting extra things done. I'm just so tired.

New Habit of the Month...  {AUGUST} work on establishing new nap routine for Eli
Full cleanup at end of day.

MUST Do...
* Show up to Eli's registration day for Kindergarten.
* Email Hannah's teacher about not making it to her orientation day.
* Call all Moppet workers by the end of the week.
* Get last thank-you notes out.
* Get toddler bed to Amanda.
* Go to Pharmacy.
* Return library movie.
* Finish getting the rest of Eli's school supplies (Kleenex, Clorox Wipes)
* Send Cedar Falls friends an email about our get-together, it's coming up!

Zone(s)... suitcases

Menu - TBD

FUN THINGS! 
* We went home yesterday to see my grandparents while they were visiting!
* MOPS park playdate today!
* Women of Faith Conference Friday and Saturday. My first one!

3 things I'm thankful for today...
1. The world of medicine! After last weekend's huge bee attack, I am SO THANKFUL!
2. Kevin. He saves my day like every day! So glad God designed man and woman differently.
3. My kids. They really are sweet.  Enjoying these last days with them before school starts next week.

1 comment:

Kassandra said...

Women of Faith is an excellent conference! Enjoy!