WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 15, 2011

My life is gonna change in a BIG WAY.

In 2 days.

My oldest is going to Kindergarten. Like all day every day kindergarten. I actually didn't know 1/2 day kindergarten existed until last year. But not here. It's full day. So we're preparing for a whole new life!

Monday thru Friday schedule. Which will be interesting because Kevin's work schedule isn't Monday thru Friday.  

 Packing a lunch box. Buying lunch box THINGS in the first place!

Getting up and GOING first thing in the morning. Or getting Eli ready at least.

He'll be riding the school bus. He's the second to last one on and the second off, so he'll only be on the bus 5 minutes there and 5 minutes home. That doesn't sound so scary or so bad with bigger kids. Figured we'd give it a try.

AND THEN.

Hannah starts 2-day preschool next week.  So that means... For two mornings a week, it will just be Carter and me. We can run errands or go for walks while we're town or get things done around the house or just hang out like we've never gotten to do just the two of us!

It's going to be a-maaaazing!

It'll be quiet without Eli. It will be a little sad and a little weird feeling. And errands will feel like someone is missing. But mostly, I'm excited. Because Eli is excited, and he is going to do GREAT. I have no doubts. And Hannah will too. She is so ready. And hopefully these little breaks will help me to do great too!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Sarah! We're doing the same thing over here. Emily starts school on the 31st and it's the first time for me to have a kid in school so I'm trying to get used to the new routine! So excited for both Emily and Eli, they will both do great in school. Looking forward to seeing your posts on how he likes it! Hopefully I'll get back to blogging soon once Em starts school and I have a little more time on my hands. Miss you all!

The Fischer Family said...

Jonah might be starting preschool this year too which means several days a week it will just be me and Micah! I don't know what I'll do with myself! lol! Enjoy it! I live for the school year now! lol...I love the structure it brings to our days.