WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Maternity Pics

I've been wanting to get some belly pics for awhile now, but no one's here to take a picture of me. And for some reason using the timer on my camera only focused on the background cuz no one's in the picture and then when I pop in the frame I'm just an out-of-focus blur. But Kevin was so kind to help me find my tiny camera remote the other day (it was in the camera bag! ha!), so today, already being done up for church, finally gave it a try. I looked fat and ugly in any standing pics and it was crazy windy, so I opted to try laying down, but it was awkward trying to find ways to lay--what to do with my arms, how to angle my head, and of course how to get a good angle of the belly--all the while going back and forth to the camera to see how they were turning out. Oh the joys, but this is what I got!

28 weeks pregnant

not trying to look dead in this one! more like ready for a nap!my favorite one from the day, I think

2 comments:

Kate said...

beautiful :)

Jules said...

You look absolutely GORGEOUS, girlie!! You are such an awesome photographer! What a little baby belly you have. It makes me want another one! lol

Love you!