WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day 1

I've been feeling really inspired lately. About several things really. One, to spend time in nature every day. Even if it's just out on the porch while it's raining. The kids and I went on a little hike on Friday with friends, and I just loved it so! Need more of that in my life for sure! Moving, being, getting away from it all, with the ones I love. And two, I want to get in touch with my camera again. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately. Artsy pictures anyway, and I want to keep challenging myself in new ways. Keep SEEING in new ways. So I was remembering a photo challenge I'd found on Pinterest awhile back, and I'm gonna do it! You can check it out here! And if you want to join me at any point, let me know in the comments! You don't even have to be on the same day as me, just leave your link and I'll come check it out! So here we go...

Day 1: Self Portrait
And the golden set. Because I'm addicted to this photoshop action right now.



Nothing fancy. Probably because Kevin was circling around the yard mowing while I was taking these, and I felt a lil' dumb. But I wanted to get started anyway!

Coming next:
Day 2: What you wore today...

1 comment:

Stacey Kay said...

Oh, I love it! I'll join starting in July! And I love your hair! :)