WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

{Rainyday activity} Homemade butter.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile now. It really is oh so easy. Full instructions here. But basically...

just fill a glass jar with heavy whipping cream. I added a marble to help it mix well. 
 Put the lid on tight and...
 shake shake shake!!
  shake shake shake
 everyone takes a turn!
first peek: look and taste and touch!
tasted like whipped cream without sugar. definitely getting creamy though!
it didn't take long for results!

 shake some more!
second peek. getting thicker.
look, poke, taste again.
 
 add some salt. shake a lil more. 
and done!
 We had bread n butter with our dinner tonight! It tasted good! I'm thrilled!! 
We just might be doing this again!!!


No comments: