WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

{Photo Challenge} Day 3

Day 3: Clouds.

And there's not one. Not a hint. Not a wisp.  
Just clear blue sky. 
For miles and miles.
So here it is.
And I know I'm jumping the gun on the sunflare but since I didn't have any clouds to take a picture of, I couldn't help myself. 

Yes, I do actually have other pictures of really nice looking clouds. BUT to be honest, I don't wanna dig through the computer to find them! So we'll stick with clear blue sky for today!


Previous:

Coming next...
Day 4: Something green

If you want to join in on 30 Day Photo Challenge, you can check it out here. Let me know in my comments and I'll stop by!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love the idea of this challenge!!! I have too much going on right now to play along but love it!!!