WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Weekly Memory Verse


First, review of previous verses:

Luke 10:27 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. And love your neighbor as yourself."

Colossians 2:6-7 "So then just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

Psalm 119:9-11 “How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.”

How have you been doing? Gotta admit, even though I did get the entire verse memorized, this week I was distracted with other things and didn't do as well. Just didn't feel focused or motivated or whatever. I've been writing the verse on a small piece of paper and posting it up by the changing table so I can practice the verse every time I'm changing a diaper. Works for me! Any memorizing tricks that you'd like share? Here's a website I found that offers some tips for memorizing Bible verses.

And for this week's new verse, drum roll please...one of my favorites:

PSALM 86:11
“Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.”

Sign your name below if you'd like to join me! And remember to come back next week!

No comments: