WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thankful Thursday

“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:4-7

This week has been a much better week, and I am thankful for...

...Eli's third tooth that just popped up because now I have an explanation for him being off schedule lately.

...Kevin getting two unexpected days off during this week of night shift.

...this being Kevin's last week of night shift!

...getting started on Eli's baby scrapbook in hopes of having it done for his birthday in 2 MONTHS! (yikes, I better get haulin!)

...sunny weather and getting outside so much.

...Heather's surgery going so well.

...actually talking to the neighbors for quite awhile yesterday afternoon.

...my walking group. I really like this group of women!

...Eli's dentist appointment yesterday and finding out his weird gum line is okay.

...my brother was okay after his fender bender.

...this good read on frugal living.

...my mother and ALL that she has taught and done for me throughout the years, showing her love for me.

....vacation next week!

For more Thankful Thursday posts visit Iris.

9 comments:

Homekeeper Mom said...

Thankyou for sharing your Thanfuls List with everyone! IT sounds as if you are truly blessed!

Love in Christ,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful list. I am glad your baby's tooth came through too :) I know how that is. I am glad your brother was ok after his accident. May the Lord Bless you this week and always. Happy Mothers Day.

In his endless love,
Angel ( Angel Mama Pearls of Wisdom)

Anonymous said...

Your walking group sounds nice. I wish I had something like that around here. :)
Nice new profile pic, btw. Your little boy is getting so big!
Have a great day.

Susanne said...

Thanks for sharing Sarah!! Teething can be "fun"...I am very thankful that little Eli's tooth came through. And what a wonderful blessing to have a walking group!! (I'm trying not to be jealous!!) Love your blog!! Have a great day...

Ms. Kathleen said...

I like the "walking group"...nice and you are a busy lady. You are very blessed!

Sharon said...

I enjoyed reading your list. I'm glad your brother is okay!

Have a blessed day!

Deena Peterson said...

Amen...thanks for sharing...and yes, very thankful Heather's surgery went so well...

Mary said...

Great list. Teething babies. It's always a great joy when that tooth finally comes in. Also, very thankful for Heather's surgery.
Blessings on your Mother's Day.

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your thankful heart.