WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday: Vent


Today's project is small, but one of those things that I dread doing. So today I'm just going to do it and call it done! Cleaning the dusty vent in our hallway...

BEFORE

AFTER

Ahh, now that wasn't so bad, was it?

Go to 5MinutesforMom to visit other Tackle it Tuesday participants. Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

great job! mine are needing done too! These are the little things that we forget about:) great tackle!

Elizabeth said...

Looks great! You reminded me to go do mine....

jennyr said...

i've never done this tackle before...hahahaha! so, now i have added tackles here around the house,lol! great job! mine is ready...

Anonymous said...

Good work! Those things tend to get really piled up with dust before I think about them.

Anonymous said...

super duper tackle!! Have a wonderful day!!

AnnaLiza said...

wait, WHY DOES this look like MY house?! hahaha- AWESOME JOB!!!!

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

I have a vent (that is up high on a wall) that needs the same kind of cleaning. Perhaps I'll do it soon. ;)

Unknown said...

I thought from the title that you were getting frustrated and needed to let off some steam. :)

Jennifer said...

Well done. And you just reminded me that I really need to clean mine too...and buy new filters!!!

Anna said...

great tackle!! Sometimes its those little ones that take no time that seem to stay on the "tackle" list forever! :)

Lisa Knight said...

Great tackle!

Unfortunately (stuff goes down in there so easily, food, toys, etc) and fortunately (I can vacuum them regularly) our vents are on the floor. Our air returns need regular attention as well, I can only guess that is the real reason most vacuums come with the bristle brush attachment...if it has a different use I haven't found it :D!!!

Laura said...

What a satisfying tackle! Geat job!
Laura

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

ACK I hate cleaning that thing too! GREAT tackle!

Servant Becca said...

I thought I was the only one that had major dust on vents. =)