WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday: Memorial Day


Wow, I'm late getting this posted and even thinking about what to put on the menu this week! Our church has a big conference over Memorial Day weekend so we've been busy running back and forth, working around naptimes and such. It's been a lot of fun and we've learned so much. We are now pretty exhausted, so I'll make up something on the fly as I type...

Monday: cook-out at church
Tuesday: spaghetti
Wednesday: tacos, pineapple
Thursday: my mom arrives! appetizer nite--BBQed chicken tortilla pizzas
Friday: Creamy Chicken Rigatoni, oranges
Saturday: Pot Roast
Sunday: out to dinner

For more great menu ideas visit Org Junkie! Have a great week!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

what a great picture!

forgiven4this said...

Hi there I so came across your beautiful blog and wanted to say Hi. I love the pic too, it so beautiful!
Blessings~

A Juggling Mum said...

This weeks menu looks great :)

Love the pic too :)

Have a great week,

Rachel xxx
aka A Juggling Mum

Helen said...

Sounds like a very busy week and you have a wonderful menu planned around it. :~) Have a great week and happy times with your mom.

Sarah said...

Yummy - that chicken rigatoni might be on my list next week! I think I even already have everything except the penne...
Love the picture, what a cute family!

Anonymous said...

I was just checking out your page while I am on here :) I love the picture!! Happy Family! Enjoy the visit with your mom!!

Love,

Lisa T.