WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Husband Encouragement Challenge

A month or two ago I came across this 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge at this website and automatically bookmarked it so I could take on this challenge in the near future. Well, the "near future" is now here, and I've decided that during the month of June I will take on this challenge, welcoming anyone who would like to join me!

Why June? No reason really, except that there really is nothing going on for us (no trips) so I will have access to computer daily throughout the entire month, enabling me to post for all of you who might be taking this challenge as well! So June 1 (this Friday!!) come back to see what's in store for us for Day 1 of encouraging our husbands and enriching our marriages!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Irony isn't really the right term for God sending answers but that was the first word that popped in my mind. Not 20 minutes ago I was contemplating my attitute toward serving my husband and resolving to do better- starting with small things. And here I am catching up on my blog reading and "bam"... this is so timely. Funny how it seems so much easier to complain about the little day to day annoyances than to humble myself and encourage him even if I don't feel like it. I needed a kick in the pants. Just wanted to let you know God has used you today.

Sarah said...

Hi! My name is, oddly enough, actually Sarah Ann...but SarahJane has been my nickname (thanks to my grandma, who, I think, wishes that was my name) since I was little, and Sarah Ann is an unusual thing to hear. I wish it was Sarah Jane too... I think it's much cuter.

Sarah said...

Oh yes, and I am contemplating joining the encouragement challenge as well. I feel like I can always take tangible and practical advice and thought to improve the way I treat my husband! I am going to pray tonight about considering joining on Friday for a month-long commitment to do this... I'll let you know if I decide that I will have time to do it! :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I looked at the website. I have decided to take on the challenge. I think this is something that will be helpful and encouraging to me! So, I'll be sharing with you as I go along, and I hope you do the same.

Love,
Lisa T.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but, I will join you in the challenge. I'm excited to see what the Lord will do through this. I am looking forward to your updates. I also plan to blog through it.

eph2810 said...

Cool challenge isn't it?