WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday: Preparing for Company

My mother is coming on Thursday for a week-long visit. So I need to tidy up a bit! Today will be a "many little things" sort of day:

* laundry-- baby clothes, adult clothes, sheets
* tidy up guest bedroom
* pack away baby clothes that had been borrowed
* clean off end table in living room
* grocery shopping

Alright, I'm sure I could come up with a dozen more things, but this sounds like enough for today! Have to set realistic goals, right? Have a great week, friends!

Go to 5MinutesforMom to visit other Tackle it Tuesday participants!

5 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

Good tackle!
Packing up clothes can be quite the chore.
Have fun!!

RaesMom said...

Sounds like a full tackle day! Have a great visit with your Mom.

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful day and good luck with those tackles!!

jennyr said...

i like having guests at the house, keeps me motivated to clean and get organized, lol! but nowadays, i don't have any so no motivation for me...lol! great tackle and goodluck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck - I hope your day is productive! Enjoy your week with Mom:)