WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Can someone PLEASE answer me??!

Photo question here...

why do my photos lose their color when I upload them online??

I follow a lot of photography blogs and their pictures always look beautifully vibrant, but mine always end up looking so Blah after they get uploaded. WHY???

2 comments:

Diane said...

I have no idea about the pics but your layout is super cute! How did you customize it?

paul said...

Hmmm... Could be that when you upload to blogger, the image gets compressed, losing some of the detail and thus looking "blah". If you email me a photo from your hard disk, I'd be glad to compare it to the version on the www and see what is different.