WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're stocked up for spring, so COME ALREADY!

Last Friday I went up to the city to a children's consignment event so I couldget the kids all stocked up for spring and summer. All their shoes, shirts, shorts, jammies, jackets, hats, etc. I've never shopped for two kids all in one shabang like that so the total bill seemed a little overwhelming. But in all we got in some good deals, and I'm happy that we shouldn't need to buy ANYTHING for them in the coming months (besides diapers and wipes of course). Check out some of my favorite things I found...

right now Hannah is in a size 3 shoe so I got 1 pair of 3's and 2 pairs of size 4. She's officially started walking now, so it's time for some real, durable shoes. Now she just needs a pair of everyday sandals, but those are mostly yucky to buy used.cute jammies gowna pretty, NOT-pink dress for Easterand one toy for each (plus a couple other things like puzzles but I didn't picture those)
Of course I got a bunch of clothes for Eli too, but somehow boy stuff just isn't as exciting. =) I did find several T-shirts for him that are appropriate for what his interests are: soccer, off-road vehicle, fire truck, train. And then of course just handsome striped shirts for church.

Yay for being done shopping and knowing the kids are all set! Now if it could only WARM UP, as it's been in the 30s, I believe, all week! We're ready for SPRING!

2 comments:

bp said...

I love finding stuff at consignment stores! That is a sweet little Easter dress for your sweet little girl!

Emily Anne Carson said...

You found some great treasures! Awwww!