WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday


* I am thankful that my brother and SIL got to come visit last weekend!
* I am thankful that Kevin will be home this weekend.
* I am thankful that we get to go home to visit family this weekend.
* I am thankful that I do NOT have to take the kids with me to choir on Sunday evening.
* I am thankful that Kevin gets a break from rotating shift work and will have normal hours Mon-Fri for the next 6 months while he's in training!
* I am thankful that even though Eli threw up last night, he had a good night and seems just fine today.
* I am thankful for surprises.
* I am thankful for loving gestures from my husband this week.
* I am thankful for little moments when both kids are sitting in my lap while we read a book.
* I am thankful the excitement of Hannah learning to walk.
* I am thankful for a warm house.
* I am thankful that my hubby got our taxes done yesterday.
* I am thankful that Stellan had a really good night last night!

What are you thankful for? Join us this week at Women Taking a Stand.

5 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

You have quite a list to be grateful for! ;)

And yes, we should give thanks to the Lord always for His goodness is eternal... :)

Linda C said...

This is a great list! Thanks for sharing it:)

Happy TT!

Linda C

LAURIE said...

What a wonderful list of thanks that you have shared with us today Thank you so much for joining in on TT - His mercies are new every morning! :) -Laurie

bp said...

It sounds like it's been a blessed week at your home! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Denise said...

Such precious blessings.