WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Have yourself a laugh

Kevin and I love Brian Regan's comedy, so I thought I'd encourage all you busy moms out there to just take a little break, and have yourself a laugh. And then when you have time with your hubby tonight, share some laughs again with him. =) Happy day, friends!







5 comments:

bp said...

Thanks, I'm going to leave this open so I can share it with hubby after Caleb is in bed.

I am a fan of yours, come by and see what that means when you get a chance.

Also, I'm having a book giveaway, just wanted to let you know, it's a great MOM book!

Hugs,
Bethany

Emily Anne Carson said...

Gotta love the wonders of YouTube! :) Have a great week, Sarah!

The Cutes and Scoots Show said...

THANKS! I needed a good laugh... hadn't heard of him before. Very funny stuff.

Jules said...

I will have to share this with Charlie tonight! Thanks for the laughs!! :)

Love you!

Kathy said...

Hey Sarah!

We think Brian Regan's hilarious..hil-arious...

Always a joy stopping by your blog. Hope all is well!