WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

no words.

My friend jay passed away this morning. I'm still in shock over this and just so sad. If I can figure it out with my parents or Kevin to watch the kids, I'd really like to try to make it to the funeral this week. Please pray for all the family and friends. thank you.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I will be praying for your family in this time of loss.

Sharon said...

I am so sorry for your loss.
Prayers!

Anonymous said...

There are no words sweet Sarah. Just praying for you and the families. Lynne Batchelder