WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 3, 2009

A moment for praise.

Just have to dote on my husband here. During this part of his school/training he has tests every Monday which means he has to put in extra hours over the weekend studying. Yesterday he even drove into work (so much better studying environment than here at home, can't imagine why?! haha) so today I just wanted to say how proud I am of him! This morning the kids and I made chocolate chip cookies for him when he gets home from work in just a few minutes, just a nice way to say thank you and we sure are proud of your hard work!
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs that it may benefit those who listen." Ephesians 4:29
As a side note, his Monday tests mean it's only a half day, which means Mommy gets to go shopping by herself every week for awhile!!


4 comments:

bp said...

So nice to read this praise of your husband, great idea!

BellaMama said...

Just love the training hours!! Have fun on your "vacation" to the store! :)

Do your guys get a bonus if they all pass the test?

BellaMama said...

Just love the training hours!! Have fun on your "vacation" to the store! :)

Do your guys get a bonus if they all pass the test?

In Light of the Truth... said...

No, I don't think the guys get a bonus if they all pass the test. For each test? Or at the end? We ARE enjoying the option of overtime though!