WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Psalm


Psalm 143:7-12

Answer me quickly, O Lord;
my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me

or I will be like those who go down
to the pit.

Let he morning bring me word of your

unfailing love,

for I have put my trust in you.

Show me the way I should go,

for to you I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord,

for I hide myself in you.

Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;

may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.
For your name's sake, O Lord,

preserve my life;

in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble.

In your unfailing love,
silence my enemies;

destroy all my foes,
for I am your servant.



No comments: