WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study
what it means to be a help meet

Verse of the week
Colossians 3:12-15 "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity."

Husband Encouragement
I think I'm going to order a game that Kevin and I can play together for fun.

Train Them Up
* really work on obedience training with Hannah
* find time for daily Bible story

Personal Goal
I'm working on painting a desk that will be my scrap booking table. ONE more coat of paint and I think it will be done, so it's my goal to finish it this week so I get my station set up and our guest room back together.

MUST Do
* email pastor's wife
* finish plans for MOPS!

Zone
Bedroom. I pulled out my big bag suitcase of old maternity clothes and in the process of digging through to find what things I might be able to wear I've created quite a mess in our room! And it's time to reclaim that space and have order again!

Menu - short week because of plans for Labor Day weekend! yay!

Monday - chicken alfredo, corn on the cob, peaches
Tuesday - hot dogs, potato salad, apples
Wednesday - Italian subs
Thursday - something with a remaining 1/2 lb of ground beef?

Fun Things
* park play date on Wednesday with new friends
* Friday we're heading home for Labor Day weekend for Kevin's 10-yr high school reunion Sat night. While we're home we're doing a morning play date with friends there.

2 comments:

Angie said...

How do you ever have 1/2 a pound of ground beef left over? When do you ever just use 1/2 a pound in the first place? Inquiring minds want to know...

Stacey Kay said...

This is great! Is a meme from someone's blog? I would love to join in!