WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him,
and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy
and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7


* I am thankful for a good week with the kiddos, housekeeping, and marriage!

* I am reading the book Created to Be His Help Meet and I am learning sooo much! I am thankful for God's perfect timing and this new source of encouragement!

* I am thankful for projects completed. It feels great to get another thing crossed off our SPRING cleaning list!

* I am thankful for friends!

* I am thankful for hubby who works so hard. I probably get almost double the amount of sleep as him, but he never complains and comes home every day to even more more busyness with the family.

* I am thankful for time together with my husband. This week we've been watching Fringe episodes that we missed, and it's fun to enjoy something together.

* I am thankful for continued progress on the potty! (with Eli, that is!) Yesterday while we were at Walmart I let him help pick out a stool, hoping it would help get him excited about sitting on the BIG potty (with his potty seat on top). And he did it! He still can't quite get up there on his own, but at least the willingness is there! That's a big deal for this little guy!

Okay, and I'm off to go get dressed so we can go walking this morning! What are you thankful for this week??


2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey there, you’ve blogged about The Jesus Storybook Bible in the past and we want to give you the exciting opportunity to help us celebrate the release of the Deluxe Edition this October! All throughout September we’ll be sending updates about ways you can win copies of the Deluxe Edition (which features the entire Jesus Storybook Bible read by award-winning British actor, David Suchet) and free resources you can share with others! To register for these updates and exclusive information, visit here http://fs18.formsite.com/zondervan/form475219780/ and sign up!
Sincerely,
Zonderkidz Marketing

The Fischer Family said...

Sarah, I love reading your Thursday Thankful list every week! It really makes me go through and think about my blessings during the week! I may have to start doing this too! What a way to keep track of all the ways that the Lord keeps abundantly blessing our lives! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend!

~Kari