WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday: The Closet

The playroom closet is the ONE closet in the house for any type of extra storage, besides the entire basement. But for day-to-day things, like coats for guests or whatever. I guess it's our pile zone. We have no real purpose for it and don't intend to make one since we're planning on taking out the closet and expanding our bathroom so it has room enough for a sink. Ya know, just covering the basics! Anyway, after having the family here for Eli's birthday and then having another birthday party the very same day a lot of the bedding got shoved into this closet, and then we shut the door. You know how that goes. And once it got started it's hard to break out of the habit of just throwing stuff in there. So it was definitely needing tackled, and I'm so proud to see it clean again! Take a look... just MAYBE it'll motivate you to finish one of those projects you've been putting off!

BEFORE
AFTER

By the way, in case you were wondering, those white storage drawers are the kids' craft storage. Papers in the top. Craft type things like glue, fuzzy balls, cotton balls, magazine cutouts, letter cards, etc in drawer 2. All kinds of markers and crayons in drawer 3. And play dough everything in the bottom. We originally got this organizer as Hannah's mini dresser when the kids shared a room back in Connecticut. But after the move it needed repurposed, and so far I've been loving it for craft supplies!

2 comments:

bp said...

Oh yes, I know how that goes, one thing and then one more on and on! Great job. Love the craft bin!

Jules said...

It looks great and it's very inspiring...I think I may go tackle Charlie's desk now...I just keep putting that job off for another time! lol

I've been praying for you and meaning to ask you, how's the book? I will try to email you tomorrow.

~Love you!