WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

So glad you came to visit today! Here at my little corner of bloggy world I share a little bit about everything--family, parenting, goals, struggles, photography, recipes, n more! So curl up with a cup of hot tea {or not} and feel free to peruse around my site! Check out my sidebar for links. And come back again!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Meanderings

Bible Study
gentleness word study.

Memory Verse
Doing last week's verse again. Psalm 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."

Husband Encouragement
One of Kevin's shoes needed new laces since he's been using a temporary pair of black laces for his brown shoes. It looks pretty ugly (in my opinion) and now that I have the new laces I'm going to go ahead and get them laced up for him before he gets home from work.

Train Them Up
John 3:16 See my verse tune here.

Personal Goal
Last week was so busy I didn't walk at all last week! So this week it's my goal to walk once! how sad is that?!

Must Do
* MOPS activity
* Monday appointment
* Paint desk drawers

Zone
Dining room. This time instead of it being project-like, it's going to be overall. This week I'm really going to work to clean up the table area after every meal. We usually get the dishes picked up but don't give it a good wipe down until after dinner at night. It can get really disgusting so I'm going to try to do better about it.

Menu - we've got a couple types of buns to use up and lots of produce from the garden, so that's where this menu is headed this week...

Monday - cheese ravioli, garlic bread, corn, pears
Tuesday - cucumber sandwiches, carrots, apples
Wednesday - lasagna with zucchini inside (sshh!)
Thursday - hot dogs, potato wedges, corn
Friday - church
Saturday - zucchini grinders, peaches, chips
Sunday - TBD

dessert: zucchini brownies

Fun Things
* MOPS meeting on Tuesday. I agreed to be the MOPetts coordinator this year which I'm still a little nervous about, but I'm excited to start getting more involved and in the process get to know other ladies better!
* games night at church on Friday

No comments: